FTWP Wedge Belt Filter Press
Simple, Efficient, Effective Dewatering Advantage
The FTI Wedge Belt Filter Press (FTWP) is designed to gently remove moisture using precisely controlled pressure and speed. Damage to delicate products is minimized; reducing product loss, increasing yields and resulting in high capture rates. The flexibility of this style of press allows for a wide range of products to be dewatered with one machine.
How The FTWP Works
- Operating speeds & pressures are easily optimized to produce the desired moisture removal by setting the operator control panel.
- The product is deposited into the feedbox and moves forward to the pneumatically adjustable wedge section where additional moisture is removed.
- The delicate continuous pressing action of this press allows it to be used on a range of products that otherwise might not have been possible for dewatering.
- The free liquid drains through the fine mesh porous belts into the stainless steel catch pan.
- The product is then automatically discharged and the belts return through wash manifolds before continuing the process.